little bit weird NSV... but I gotta share!

Options
this is odd, yes I know, but it IS a NSV and it made me giggle, so I'm going to share, hopefully it will make everyone else giggle too!

...are you ready?!

getting dressed after my shower this morning I noticed that my panties are too big! MY PANTIES ARE TOO BIG! I seriously did a happy dance around my bedroom! either my hips or my rear (which both desperately need to shrink) ARE SHRINKING!!! WOOT!!

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Yayy you!

I noticed mine are starting to be a little saggy. I have one pair that I've been using as a gauge. They're supposedly the same size as my other panties, but they are clearly not. When I put them on, it looks like my belly fat is trying to eat them (apologies for the disturbing mental image). I keep trying them on to see if they're fitting any better and they are.
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    yeah mine are too. YIPPEE for saggy panties
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Yayy you!

I noticed mine are starting to be a little saggy. I have one pair that I've been using as a gauge. They're supposedly the same size as my other panties, but they are clearly not. When I put them on, it looks like my belly fat is trying to eat them (apologies for the disturbing mental image). I keep trying them on to see if they're fitting any better and they are.

not really disturbing... i TOTALLY know what you mean! I think the little things like this make me happier then watching the numbers on the scale. because even after losing 15 pounds i didn't see anything different in the mirror, but now that I am seeing little things here and there, like the panties, it just really sends me through the roof with excitement!
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an awesome feeling!
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    That is really funny because I had the same problem yesterday. I was at the gym and my underwear kept trying to bunch up and slip down. Good thing it was a slow day at the gym and only one other person was there most of the time. Was annoying, but im not complaining!! Congrats on yours!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    YAY! Can't wait for mine to be too big!! Just another excuse to shop for something cute :wink:
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Who'da thunk saggy panties would make you do the happy dance, huh?! Congrats!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    Who'da thunk saggy panties would make you do the happy dance, huh?! Congrats!

Right?! lol but now I better go big when I find our my jeans are saggy! Maybe a flash mob at the mall?!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I think the little things like this make me happier then watching the numbers on the scale. because even after losing 15 pounds i didn't see anything different in the mirror, but now that I am seeing little things here and there, like the panties, it just really sends me through the roof with excitement!

Yup. People keep telling me that they can tell I'm losing weight, but I think they're just trying to be encouraging, because I don't SEE it. I mean, I KNOW there are changes because of the underwear and I can pull most of my pants on and off without unbuttoning or unzipping them and I had to tighten the drawstrings on all my workout shorts, but when I look in the mirror, I look exactly the same.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I think the little things like this make me happier then watching the numbers on the scale. because even after losing 15 pounds i didn't see anything different in the mirror, but now that I am seeing little things here and there, like the panties, it just really sends me through the roof with excitement!

Yup. People keep telling me that they can tell I'm losing weight, but I think they're just trying to be encouraging, because I don't SEE it. I mean, I KNOW there are changes because of the underwear and I can pull most of my pants on and off without unbuttoning or unzipping them and I had to tighten the drawstrings on all my workout shorts, but when I look in the mirror, I look exactly the same.

yup! although it is nice, and I def appreciate it when others point it out... until I see it for myself, I just don't see it, you know?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    You totally Rock, and I couldn't be prouder or happier for you!!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    You totally Rock, and I couldn't be prouder or happier for you!!!

thank you!!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hey that is not weird at all!!! That's awesome. Way to go. Keep it up.
  • Michelemybelle
    Michelemybelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a package of panties 2 sizes smaller last week - it's not weird - it's awesome! :) Good for you!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    thank you everyone! THANK YOU!!!!!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hee hee, I did the same saggy panties dance yesterday!!!
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    well done - thats fab! It always makes a HUGE difference when you feel/see changes like that!
    Not silly by any means -I was in the pool yesterday and when I lifted myself out my bikini bottoms fell down and I flashed my bottom!!
    Embarrassing but made me happy as I knew that meant my tush is shrinking!!
    Hooray for shrinking bottoms and baggy pants! :0)
    xx
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I never thought I 'd say this but.

I am so happy you have baggy panties !
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I never thought I 'd say this but.

I am so happy you have baggy panties !

Thanks! I'm hoping for saggy panties for you too!!!!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!