PICTURE PERFECT PETS!

Options

Replies

• CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    photo-1.png

I was totally a crazy cat lady this Christmas and sent out a photo card from my cats (Calvin and Darla). Judge away, but you know that you're impressed that I was able to get them to hold still!!
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My baby Pepper....

IMG00314-20101031-1929.jpg
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    Shawnalee,
    Daisy is going to be 4 at the end of this month. Just took her to the vet on Monday and she's 114lbs. She's a little chubby for her size so we need to get her back down to around 105lbs. Love your dog too! DH really wanted an English Mastiff at first, but I worried about an English Mastiff burning itself on the stove or something (they are soo big). I swear Daisy has a telescoping neck...she gets on the counters and her necks stretches to get food off the counters....brat.

We'll probably stick with Bullmastiffs, but we definitely want to get a South African Boerboel one day too. (They look a lot like Bullmastiff's but people crop their tails and they are a bit more aggressive.)

AW! She is beautiful and my heart melts just seeing her picture! Our beast is actually 107lbs and a healthy slender weight. When we addopted her from my aunt she was 117... she moves more with us and we limit her food to a healthy amount- not what the bag says hahah. She is actualy 8 1/2 years old... senior for a mastiff. But she wrestles with my honey and she has soo much energy- but lazy at the same time. I am not worried that she is OLD. She is doing very well and now creeky hips. So that makes us very happy parents. She IS very tall haha And when on her hind legs can easily be as tall as I am with her paws on my chest. but she is getting too old for that!! :-D
    My aunt has bread german shepards and trained dogs for years so we got her VERY obedient! She heels perfectly, no counter surfing and absolutely NO chewing. I am just so in love with her... almost too perfect... aside from the drool! lol My aunt definitely held the power over her and she did a lot of obedience training with her... I thank her for that! That's the trick with big pups! Ya gotta truly be the master, because they need a master and LOVE IT!
    Abby is still VERY stubborn at times but she listens well- as a mastiff should, stubborn but obedient ahah
    The mastiff that is actually my DREAM mastiff is the Dogue De Bourdeaux!!! OMG stunning! But a TAD spendy, for sure. Oh well,,,, big puppies is definitely what we love. :-D
    Daisy is just soooo cute. Melty Melty heart over here! :heart:
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    photo-1.png

I was totally a crazy cat lady this Christmas and sent out a photo card from my cats (Calvin and Darla). Judge away, but you know that you're impressed that I was able to get them to hold still!!
    This is so cute! :-D
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    My Gunther the GSD and Atticus the Greyhound

gunther_atticus_hike.jpg
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    IMG00314-20101031-1929.jpg
    change the end IMG to lower case img. both ends
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    photo-1.png

Love it! They totally have that "you SO owe me" look in their eyes! Both of them! lol
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Cant get my pics up :(
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    This is our Nelson (As in Horatio Nelson, not Nelson Mandela as most people think)....it was his racing name. He is 7 years no and we've had him since Oct 2008

nelson2copy.jpg

IMGP0930-1.jpg

IMGP0920-1.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg
  • CaraRadz
    Options
    photo-1.png

Love it! They totally have that "you SO owe me" look in their eyes! Both of them! lol

haha. I had the card up in my cubicle at work, and one of my co-workers said that Calvin (the orange one) was "shooting hate daggers" at me with his eyes. Getting this photo took several sittings and a whole lot of out-takes! I love it, though! (my fiance thought I was nuts)
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    photo-1.png

i did the same thing with my dog!!!
    154189_10150105286651147_602376146_7998233_7825109_n.jpg

my friends though he looked utterly ashamed in this pic. i think your cats look fairly unimpressed too!! lol!!! : D
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    All the dogs & cats are soo cute! Wish more people would post!

Shawnalee,
    My husband wants a Dogue De Bourdeaux soo bad too! Ever since he saw Turner & Hooch as a kid, he's wanted one. I'm surprised Abby weighs less than Yeah, Daisy doesn't chew either, but her manners are terrible in the kitchen (totally our fault). She acts like we never feed her & she's always starving.
  • tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am trying to put mine up, how do you attach a photo to a post?
  • CaraRadz
    Options
    photo-1.png

i did the same thing with my dog!!!
    154189_10150105286651147_602376146_7998233_7825109_n.jpg

my friends though he looked utterly ashamed in this pic. i think your cats look fairly unimpressed too!! lol!!! : D

He totally does look ashamed!! That actually reminds me of this picture my sister sent me of her dog when she dressed her up for Halloween... absolutely mortified:

photo3.jpg
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options

He totally does look ashamed!! That actually reminds me of this picture my sister sent me of her dog when she dressed her up for Halloween... absolutely mortified:

photo2.jpg

LOL!!! he looks like he might cry!!!
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    cant figure out how to post them :sad:
  • Dmonique85
    Dmonique85 Posts: 112
    Options
    <<< Baloo (at work too, so I couldn't do the complex way) 12lbs of crazy (bad, bad, bad little 4 y/o puppy). I love him
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Since we are discussing the evil of dressing up our pets hahahah
    Abby LOVES football.......
    abbyhawks.jpg
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    This is Bella, my 5 year old Chihuahua mix that I adopted in November 2009. I love her to pieces!!!

Bella.jpg
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Addie
    addie14.jpg