Chub Rub and Other Funny Reasons to Finally Lose the Weight

Options

Replies

• Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In addition to the chub-rub how about not have every pair of shorts I put on crawl up into never-neverland! Because there just isn't anything sexier than a chubby girl having to pull her shorts out from her crotch!

Hence the reason I NEVER wear shorts to the gym.

What about "swoobs"? It's a really hot day and you get the sweat stains under your boobs on your shirt. Not exactly attractive and just another reason for men to stare at them...
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am tired of getting runs in my stockings that start at the inner thigh
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Those are HYSTERICAL! And I have used and or thought of some of the very same reasons!

In addition to the chub-rub how about not have every pair of shorts I put on crawl up into never-neverland! Because there just isn't anything sexier than a chubby girl having to pull her shorts out from her crotch!

They were all funny but this really spoke to me... haven't worn shorts in 20 years, lol.

True story:

I was working at a residential school for juvenille delinquents/emotionally disturbed kids. One day one of them had an episode of acting out and bit me on the stomach. It was a reqiurement by the company for all injuries to be photographed. The security guard was the one who had to take the pic because it was evening shift and HR dept was closed. He grabs his camera (and BTW he was a professional photographer in his spare time, weddings, that kind of thing), asked me to show him the bite mark, looked at it and said: " Oh let me just get the wide angle lens".

I was never easily offended about remarks of my weight so I burst out laughing, and he was confused, thought about it, then apologized. He said that the lens he wanted would be better for detail.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    tired of my butt proceeding to knock things off shelves in stores when I bend over to get something.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY misunderstood the "Chub Rub" in the title... :indifferent: :blushing:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

I was right there with ya...
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Me too...thought it may have been a way to track calories for "Chub Rubbing" and I could find that useful. :wink:
  • ASkinnyGirlInside
    Options

Then it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This made my day! All so true!!! Also, all my skinny friends complaining to me that they've eaten badly all day and are 'SO FAT'! It drives me insane!!!
  • sparrow747
    Options
    omg im obsessed.... ugh #1 -- i can't wait for the day i own a pair of jeans and they dont get worn to shreds thanks to chub rub!!
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Love it!! APPLAUSE!!!!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm officially following your blog!! Too funny!!!

swoobs! that one is hilarious too!!
  • ASkinnyGirlInside
    Options
    Thanks for reading and for the love!!!! :o)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    OMG yes!!! Love this!! :laugh:
  • blondie1121
    blondie1121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Because this summer on the boat, I want to wear a swimsuit that can be defined by either "cute" or "hot"...not something that looks like it came out the year swimsuits were INVENTED and covers everything, thereby defeating the purpose of being half nekkid and wet!!!!
  • cmitchell44445
    Options
    Those are HYSTERICAL! And I have used and or thought of some of the very same reasons!

which is why I have stopped wearing shorts. I look forward to the day that I can show off some leg again without fear of having to do the "is anyone looking" glance around as you pull the shorts from your goodies.
  • ohcaptain
    ohcaptain Posts: 25
    Options
    Just shorts? lol I find myself doing the leg shake to try to dislodge my jeans from whatever crevice they crept into. Step, step - shake a leg - step, step - shake the other.....
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is amazing lmao
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    This is hilarious! But oh so true!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Loved this!!:laugh: