Ahem!! May I have your attention please???? :)

Options

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    WOW that is great!!! your thing says that you've only been on here since feb?? Is that when you started losing weight or just when you came on here?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    party0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif

YOU ROCK!!

That is absolutely fantastic!!
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON!!

Congratulations. I've been on a plateau for over a month. Frustrating as all hell. But you're just showing me that it can change.

CONGRATS!! *squee*

~Keeks~
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congrats :flowerforyou: You've done a terrific job!!
  • Carol123
    Carol123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :smile: way to go ...great job...congrat :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! That is truly an amazing accomplishment!!!! You must be so proud of yourself for stickin to this for so long now....and the results sure look awesome! You beautiful inspiration!!! :happy:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    That is so great. I am so happy for you and you are my insparation. I broke a 6 week plateau today as well and lost 2 pounds. I could not even compare how you must feel. You should celebrate. :drinker: :drinker:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Didn't you start last fall? I can't help but think it must be cool to think back and remember how you were feeling back when you started, and then go look in the mirror and see such changes! I imagine you might be thinking things like, last year at this time I wouldn't go swimming, or wear shorts or something like that. I know how great my paltry 27 lbs. since March feels, so I can only imagine how accomplished you feel.:heart:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    toot0vz.giftoot0vz.giftoot0vz.giftoot0vz.gif

Just had to say CONGRATS! again. Wow--I can't wait until I can say the same thing!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Congratulations...such an inspiration!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    (applause!!!!!)
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good for you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I am inspired by your accomplishments ! :love: :love: :love:
  • stephi92569
    Options
    Yea baby!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I can't wait to get there. It's people like you that keep me encouraged. Way to go sista!!! :happy:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congratulations... you're an inspiration!!

Way to go!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Woot!!

*cue annoying celebration music*

"IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME..."

happy_dance.gif

Calvin reminds me of J.T. I think it's the cool dude spikes...

hee hee...

Love ya, big sis!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I really feel like I am celebrating with you! Like I am taking one for the team!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

It feels so great!! I can't even explain and it's this feeling that will keep me going to my goal and God willing will help me keep it off. I truly understand the saying "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels".

I wish you all the best of luck in reaching your goals as well! I know you can do it!

To answer a couple of questions I saw....I actually started my new lifestyle in September with ediets at first. They give you a meal plan, food journal, etc...but I never really used the meal plan and instead would use it as a guideline for how many calories to eat and used some of the recipes. I was using the food journal though so I figured I could find one for FREE and joined MFP in Feb. Essentially, I have been doing the same thing since September, which is keeping a food journal, lowering my calories enough and exercising. That is the magic combo everyone. That and a little time is all it takes! :wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Darth Vader is proud of you Tami.

So proud that he has decided to make you dinner. He will be wearing his special 'I'm having dinner with a skinny hawt chick armor'. May God (and the force) have mercy on your soul.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b116/blaargflaarp/2nd album/darth_vader_bondage.jpg

(The link works, but it's showing it's been moved. Stoopid interweb.)