I KNOW I am under here somewhere!

loriefanning
loriefanning Posts: 1
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I am brand new and need to know the BIG fat burner exercises like the Wii boxing and Zumba that I enjoy. My goal is to find activities that I can enjoy and not dread being active. There is a smaller person inside of me begging to get out! :wink:

Replies

• Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    I love Zumba! I use the DVD's but I hear the video game is very similar.

Good luck!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Hi, Welcome!! I have been doing the 30 day Shred. It's a great workout & is only about 25 mins long.

2639362.png
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi and welcome, i have been walking, cycling and running the last 6 weeks and drinking 14 glasses of water a day, i love being outside with the ipod, also just started the 30day shred and using a gym ball, have lost 9lb and inch loss also, would def recommend walking:flowerforyou:
  • alexinc
    alexinc Posts: 3
    HI AND WELCOME.... I have been spinning for 2 months and have lost 21lbs doing it... I love it because im not to coordinated for zumba lol,,, but if you ever get a chance to do a spin class its a great cardio workout.. My instructor told me you burn anywhere from 500 to 800 calories in an hour depending on how much work you put into it. .... Good luck and Lets do this:)
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member

exercise.png

:smile:
This discussion has been closed.