Just wanted to say thanks...

Options
Honestly, I have tried almost everything to lose weight (even pretending I had a wheat allergy at my most desperate point! lol) and I just want to say thanks to all of you for sharing your success stories, tips, and motivation for getting in shape. You have helped me out tremendously, and because of all the support here I think this is going to help me lose the weight for good!! :flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT site for motivation and support! Welcome! Add friends (you can add me if you like) for even more! Good luck!
  • jwillie92
    jwillie92 Posts: 10
    Options
    Are you intolerant to gluten? You cold be if you cramp up when you have to go to the bathroom, I know since I quit gluten I got rid of the bulge that would NEVER go away.
  • ktraubert
    ktraubert Posts: 29
    Options
    I agree with you. This site has helped me even at my weakest points and I too am appreciative of everyone.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Are you intolerant to gluten? You cold be if you cramp up when you have to go to the bathroom, I know since I quit gluten I got rid of the bulge that would NEVER go away.

Nope, never been. I made myself think I had a wheat allergy so I couldn't eat refined foods! Bad, hey? lol. It lasted maybe like 3 days. lol.
  • Simone1970
    Options
    We're all cheering you!!!! I agree, MFP is a fabulous site for support and motivation. I love it!