Hi, I'm a SAHM and excited to try these tools out!

Options
swillis21
swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
Hi, I was looking around online for a good (free) tool to help me keep myself accountable and this site looks to be very helpful! I'm a SAHM with 2 young children and have a husband with a pretty high metabolism... so in short, have a lot of baby fat to still lose and then some and a husband who seldom worries about his weight. lol, looking forward to tracking my progress on here!:happy:

Replies

• alexinc
    alexinc Posts: 3
    Options
    WOHOO ME TOO, I FEEL LIKE YOU DESCRIBED ME.LOL. GOOD LUCK AND LETS DO THIS:)
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou: You came to the right place! :happy:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Boy.... have you come to the right place! I could not have lost the weight without this site, and all the support you get here! If you need a friend for support feel free to add me : )

2639362.png
  • RochelleBlack
    Options
    This forum is AWESOME! Lots of support here! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hello Im also a SAHM, feel free to add me if you want. I could use more support too!
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too am a stay at home mommy with some extra lbs, this site has helped me out a lot (when I choose to let it) :) Good luck on your new journey!
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    welcome I am a SAHM as well!! Feel free to add me!! Good luck on your journey, this site totally rocks :glasses: