So excited. Have to share NSV x2!

Options
2»

Replies

• captnesshowdy7
    Options
    That is so totally awesome! I love ZUMBA!!! So where are our BEFORE and AFTERS???? PLZ! THANX AHEAD OF TIME! Seriously great NSV! So proud of you!:flowerforyou:

Check out my profile! The picture of me in the red flowered dress is my before and the black and white one is my after! :-D
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, poster girl! Much continued success!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    That is so totally awesome! I love ZUMBA!!! So where are our BEFORE and AFTERS???? PLZ! THANX AHEAD OF TIME! Seriously great NSV! So proud of you!:flowerforyou:

Check out my profile! The picture of me in the red flowered dress is my before and the black and white one is my after! :-D

Wow... that's fabulous!! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    SUPER! You've obviously worked very hard, and are now reaping an awsome reward. Thank you for sharing - your excitement is CONTAGIOUS!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is AWESOME! You deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!