Hello - new and excited

Anne1000
Anne1000 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
This program was featured on a national newspaper and after trying the MFP tracking tools for two weeks, I am very encouraged. Not much to say about myself, I have to lose about 30 pounds and enjoy black and whilte films, reading and music. The two don't go together when you are trying to lose weight -- but with all the tracking, I am now walking about a mile a day and eating within the suggested calories. Success will be attained when I sustain this for more than a few months. Wish me luck... will keep you posted. I have enjoyed the various comments and recommendations from everyone.

Thanks for creating such easy tools.

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hiya Anne and welcome!!

MFP is a fantastic programme and so many people are having great success with it. Good for you for getting some exercise in...walking is a brilliant way to burn calories and get some fresh air.

Stick around the forums as you'll find great advice and support and you can help others on their journey too.

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • Anne1000
    Natilie I appreciate your kind welcome. I am very new to message boards. I see that you have lost 41 pounds, that is just wonderful. Have a very nice day.
  • Anne1000
    One more question Natalie. I didn't see your reply until I searched, shouldn't I be alerted when people write to me?
  • Hi Anne, I just joined today myself.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hi anne and thank you! :flowerforyou:

Currently there are no notifications when someone comments on your thread...however, all threads you have started will be posted and kept in "My Topics" (above ^^)

If you want to access specific threads that you have posted in, then by your profile pic on the forums
    <
    click on the number following posts! This should take you to every thread you have commented on.

Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • Anne1000
    Natalie, that is so helpful! Enjoy your week-end. :glasses:
  • Anne1000
    Hello Cinnamoncandy. it's nice to meet you. You must wear a lot of red. Did iyou ntroduce yourself to the group? I'm still trying to figure out how to use the message board, a little confusing.
This discussion has been closed.