Dance in public!

Options
DreamLittleDarling
DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
Seriously... I dare all of you to DANCE in public tomorrow! You don't gotta get down like a pole dancer or anything... but shake what yo' mama gave you! In public, randomly, just get up and do a little jig!

I guarantee you'll get a good laugh, and so will everyone around you! And you'll be in a great mood all day!

DO IT!!!!

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    sometimes, i like to dance like noone is watching, but I close the curtains, just in case someone is watching.

couldnt resist, plus i wanted to be the first to post.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    sometimes, i like to dance like noone is watching, but I close the curtains, just in case someone is watching.

got creepers in the hood? LOL
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

The neighbors don't appreciate the baby elephant dance. think about it.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

see also: don't get down like a pole dancer

lmao!!!!!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I shake my groove thing in public every once in a while. I don't care what people think, as Cartman once said "It's my body! I'll do what I want!".
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

lmao!!!!!

I can't help it the music just takes control..
  • Sarahr73
    Options

My man's done that dance in front of the window before. But, he usually runs in front of the window, does it for 5-10 seconds, and then runs away. He's like a kid sometimes. Gotta love him though :laugh:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

lmao!!!!!

I can't help it the music just takes control..

I love rock n' roll...

i seriously just sang that out loud... sitting here at my desk... got the strangest looks from my daughter. I interrupted megamind.
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

My man's done that dance in front of the window before. But, he usually runs in front of the window, does it for 5-10 seconds, and then runs away. He's like a kid sometimes. Gotta love him though :laugh:

LOVE IT! My man did the helicopter for slightly less then 10 seconds on the balcony of our hotel room in Cancun on our honeymoon... I almost died humiliated... we got free drinks the entire night from other honeymooners! LMAO
  • Sarahr73
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

LOVE IT! My man did the helicopter for slightly less then 10 seconds on the balcony of our hotel room in Cancun on our honeymoon... I almost died humiliated... we got free drinks the entire night from other honeymooners! LMAO
    [/quote]

I will have to remember that for when we go on our honeymoon. Maybe we will get free drinks too!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I dance in public everyday! It's fun keeps me in a good mood and I don't care what others think but usually others laugh or at least grin and you know it brightened their day also! Now my 9 yr old may have a different opinion.......
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have A tendency to wiggle throughout my day! Burns extra calories!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I dance in public everyday! It's fun keeps me in a good mood and I don't care what others think but usually others laugh or at least grin and you know it brightened their day also! Now my 9 yr old may have a different opinion.......

right?! It's not a daily occurence, but I do meet a friend for lunch at the PX every day... and a few times a week we will bust a move center court... today was the Macarena. I went for the tootsie roll on Monday. I'm working on perfecting the hammer time for next week!

If you do the cabbage patch WHILE ordering your sandwich at subway, you'll def get extra turkey for FREE!!!!!!!!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I have A tendency to wiggle throughout my day! Burns extra calories!

That's what I like to hear! Having fun burns WAY more calories!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

right?! It's not a daily occurence, but I do meet a friend for lunch at the PX every day... and a few times a week we will bust a move center court... today was the Macarena. I went for the tootsie roll on Monday. I'm working on perfecting the hammer time for next week!

If you do the cabbage patch WHILE ordering your sandwich at subway, you'll def get extra turkey for FREE!!!!!!!!!

Extra protein is always a plus! lol I totally love dancing...I do all kinds of different cardio but dancing in my absolute favorite!! Have you tried a Zumba class?! It is amazingly fun!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

Extra protein is always a plus! lol I totally love dancing...I do all kinds of different cardio but dancing in my absolute favorite!! Have you tried a Zumba class?! It is amazingly fun!

I LLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE Zumba. seriously SERIOUSLY love zumba!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I LLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE Zumba. seriously SERIOUSLY love zumba!
    [/quote]

Me to!! I haven't been for a couple weeks and I'm having major withdrawals..last night I heard a song on the radio in my car that my instructor uses...let's just say you should of seen me car dancing while driving trying to do the moves...it wasn't pretty but I had fun :smile:
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    im pretty sre if i pass my exam at 8am tomorrow you can definitely count on me dancing in public...because i havent studied at all really until like...now. so yea! if not...ill still probably dance while checking in my rig at 5pm for the Sidney overnight...usually do!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    im pretty sre if i pass my exam at 8am tomorrow you can definitely count on me dancing in public...because i havent studied at all really until like...now. so yea! if not...ill still probably dance while checking in my rig at 5pm for the Sidney overnight...usually do!

I fully expect to hear all about you dancing then!