Time to get (back) in shape

Options
Hello everyone

My name is Melanie and I'm 25. I was in shape in highschool, mostly b/c I was way too busy not to be. Then I went to college, got a career in computers so I sit down 40hrs a week, got a second job to pay for college and got married. Life is finally starting to settle down and I decided it is time to take care of myself in addition to everyone else. So here goes nothing.

Heaviest: 238lbs
Current: 225lbs
Goal: 135lbs

82167.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• computergeekmelanie
    Options
    Hello everyone

My name is Melanie and I'm 25. I was in shape in highschool, mostly b/c I was way too busy not to be. Then I went to college, got a career in computers so I sit down 40hrs a week, got a second job to pay for college and got married. Life is finally starting to settle down and I decided it is time to take care of myself in addition to everyone else. So here goes nothing.

Heaviest: 238lbs
    Current: 225lbs
    Goal: 135lbs

82167.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! you came to the right place!!

There is a ton of great info on this site to help you acheive your goals. I will bump the posts that all NEWBIES should read.

Good Luck and let us know how we can support you! (of course, we will expect free computer advise in return!! )
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Congratulations on having a fresh start--and welcome:smile: You are at the right place:smile: