Anyone using Isagenix out there?

Options
I feel sometimes I'm a lone wolf out ther sometimes .. but is there anyone else on this program?

Replies

• srast
    srast Posts: 17
    Options
    I don't use it but I have three friends who have done it. One loves it, one doesn't really stick to diets well, and the other thinks it screwed up her system. So you are not alone, but I think that few people find it to be the program for them. Personally I like starting with a program like that to jumpstart a diet and then just doing a normal diet with real food. Good for you for having the willpower. Good luck!
  • arwensb
    arwensb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I do. I did a 9 day cleanse that I finished two weeks ago. I still have the shakes for breakfast and lunch every day. It is just so much easier for me to have a shake and be done with it than to try to make sure I am eating a healthy meal in the right calorie range. I have the supplies for another 9 day starting on April 25 to undo anything I do to myself during Passover.
    I am a big fan of the Isagenix products. Since starting with them I have more energy and just feel better. I also haven't had anything with caffeine in almost 4 weeks now :-)
  • Georgie_P
    Georgie_P Posts: 62
    Options
    Congrats on the 9 day cleanse - I haven't had the time to devote to that this month - we are traveling and I realized thats NOT the time to do it!

i Love the vanilla shakes - wish they would come up with a strawberry or coffee!