Exercise TV question

Options
Okay I work better with a plan and I found some great ones there. I was wondering if anyone has tried the following:
10lb Slimdown
Bikini Revolution
Xtreme Calorie Burn Series
21 Day Red Hot Bikini Body Makeover

This would be in addition to my current schedule of Belly Dancing 2-3 nights, Hooping Class instruction 1 night and a few workshops thrown around somewhere in the month.

I'm getting the cardio no problem, just thinking about the toning here. Any tips or thoughts with these programs is greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• viclynn
    viclynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Okay I work better with a plan and I found some great ones there. I was wondering if anyone has tried the following:
    10lb Slimdown
    Bikini Revolution
    Xtreme Calorie Burn Series
    21 Day Red Hot Bikini Body Makeover

This would be in addition to my current schedule of Belly Dancing 2-3 nights, Hooping Class instruction 1 night and a few workshops thrown around somewhere in the month.

I'm getting the cardio no problem, just thinking about the toning here. Any tips or thoughts with these programs is greatly appreciated!!!
    I have tried the 10 lb total body slimdown and the 10 lb lower body slimdown. I like both of them. I also like chris frytags(sp) walk and sculpt and she has another walking and toning workout that is good as well.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I ended up doing the 10lb upper body slim down and I LOVED it!! That gal is flat out awesome and I want her arms now. I'll have to look up her other vids now. Thank you so much for the input!! :D
  • viclynn
    viclynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the upper body. Will have to check it out. Keep up the great work!