JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Chocolate and music:)
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    A honest and off the cuff compliment from someone.:smile:

Nice biceps you got there... th_flirt.gif

It makes me feel good when I set a higher goal for myself at the gym and then push myself and meet my goal, and then see the changes in my body after all of my hard work!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    my before and after pics extra energy clothes too big
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A honest and off the cuff compliment from someone.:smile:

Nice biceps you got there... th_flirt.gif

It makes me feel good when I set a higher goal for myself at the gym and then push myself and meet my goal, and then see the changes in my body after all of my hard work!

kiss2.gif

Coming from a pretty lady is all the better. :heart:
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    A tall glass of chocolate milk with whey powder in it after a long strength training session. (Who knew I could drink chocolate milk, guilt free!)

A long, hot shower after my evening workout.

Realizing after spending a half hour trying on jeans, that what fits me is over in the Misses section, not in the plus size section.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Immediately after a good, hard workout is when I get my "high". You know, when your body is drenched in sweat and you're all trembly. I feel Iike I really accomplished something ...crushed something's more like it! I am proud and confident and know I did my body good!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Seeing the drastic changes in myself....my butt is kind of awesome now....just saying. But also, people noticing me more and flirting. I kinda love being flirted with.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    The sun never fails to make me happy! Not having to wear layers of clothes due to the cold and the prospect of wearing pretty dresses all summer long.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I love busting my *kitten* at the gym. But being hit on is probably my favourite... haha, sorry if that's vain of me.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    The ocnfidence I've gained makes me feel good...makes it all worthwhile!