Feeling FRUSTRATED!!!!

Options
I feel like I have been doing sooo good for weeks now.
The past 2-3 weeks I have lost 5lbs But this week I step on the scale and it says
that I gained 3lbs.:noway: :angry: :explode: :huh: I don't snack like I used to, I eat less than I used to, I only drink water or a diet coke once in awhile. I used to eat half gallons of ice cream and now only buy WW
sundae's. I haven't been excercising since I got a job at night and take care of 3 kids during the day but I thought for sure I would be losing more weight after eating healthier and being more active/busy.

I'm definately feeling frustrated today:sad:

But instead of giving up I am taking the kids to the park and doing some walking!!:smile:

Replies

• melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have been doing sooo good for weeks now.
    The past 2-3 weeks I have lost 5lbs But this week I step on the scale and it says
    that I gained 3lbs.:noway: :angry: :explode: :huh: I don't snack like I used to, I eat less than I used to, I only drink water or a diet coke once in awhile. I used to eat half gallons of ice cream and now only buy WW
    sundae's. I haven't been excercising since I got a job at night and take care of 3 kids during the day but I thought for sure I would be losing more weight after eating healthier and being more active/busy.

I'm definately feeling frustrated today:sad:

But instead of giving up I am taking the kids to the park and doing some walking!!:smile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    No worries darling! Look at any of Banks posts and will see that weekly fluctuations are normal. Especially in women.

:flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I feel you on this one! I had been on a plateau for over a month and was frustrated beyond belief. :mad: I stopped logging and had a loss (I still stayed with my exercise routine and eating healthy). But this morning I wieghed in and gained 5 pounds back. I have been yo-yo'ing between 157-153 for 2 months now. :explode: :explode: Some days I feel like throwing in the towel but I remind myself of how hard I have worked and the sucess I have seen and try to keep with it.
    Just hang in there and it will pay off in the long run!! I have noticed if I slack at all in my exercise I gain, no matter how well I am eating.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww :( I know it can be frustrating, but think about it this way, you know u are doing everything right and that means that your body is getting healthier despite what the scale says. I'm sure u'll have a drop next week. Are u drinking enough water? maybe u r retaining fluids..do u eat alot of those frozen diet dinners? Sodium in things can make u hold water as I'm sure u know..Hang in there, u can do this!!! :)
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Megan-Thanx I will have to look up Banks posts :smile:

Natasha-Your right, It will pay off in the long run, i just wish it wasn't such a Loooooong run though..LOL Good Luck to you, I hope you see that scale moving soon as well:flowerforyou:

lauren-true, I am still doing something good for my body. I am drinking alot of water BUT I have been eating WW and Lean cuisine meals. I guess I need to try and cut out some sodium. I do notice that my fingers and toes swell up alot to if I am hot. Thanx for the encouragement:flowerforyou: