Something fun...

Options
JEK717
JEK717 Posts: 1,497
Boring people not aloud.smiley-taunt002.gif

smiley-rolleyes003.gif

What is on your mind people? What are you thinking? And dont leave me here by myself?

Replies

• JEK717
    Options
    I am still here and if i have to i will party by myselfsmiley-dance017.gif
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ok in in the restroom, having some "me" time, and wondering exactly what to eat tonight.
    Thinking to myself, should I watch law and order or house. Im also wondering if I have any miller lights in the man cave.
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ok in in the restroom, having some "me" time, and wondering exactly what to eat tonight.
    Thinking to myself, should I watch law and order or house. Im also wondering if I have any miller lights in the man cave.
    house is good. he is naughty too. he has me time alot. sometimes in some very colorful ways.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I'm thinking I'd really like to choke this girl Haillie on American Idol!! She really gets on my nerves!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    This weekend I get to:

- Hang out with my buddy who moved to PA but is back in AZ for a week. I haven't seen him since he lost 70+ lbs.!

- Sing a mash-up of Justin Bieber's "Baby" and The Supremes' "Where Did Our Love Go" for my mom.

- See my good family friend get married to her wonderful girlfriend. At my house, even!

- Watch my little brother and two close family friends jump out of a plane! haha

It's gonna be a good weekend!
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    Right now, I'm wondering why my fiance caved in to peer pressure and bought Fable 2 for the 360...and why I just tried to take the lid off my bottle of water...when the lid is sitting on the computer desk :ohwell:
  • JEK717
    Options
    Lol watch house...or better yet watch Lie to mesmiley-chores012.gif

I LOVE SMILEY'S
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about how weird it is that there is a message waiting for me on my work voicemail from The Hulk. If it says "Hulk smash" I will completely lose it. I'm going to save it until tomorrow.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    My boys Jiu-Jitzu tournament on Saturday & also a much anticipated reunion on Saturday night.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My friend got fired from House. I have to boycott that show.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    thinking about the madness of a possible govt shutdown and who it affects negatively. not happy at all about this.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering if the people in Clark Kents life are dumb or blind? I mean come on he puts on some tights and a cape and takes off his glasses and now NO ONE Knows who the heck he is?!?!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I'm just wondering if the people in Clark Kents life are dumb or blind? I mean come on he puts on some tights and a cape and takes off his glasses and now NO ONE Knows who the heck he is?!?!

:laugh:
  • JEK717
    Options
    Wow your guys minds are spinning......my mind is telling me to ignore the fact that i have to finish up this English(ha i should say begin) quiz that is due tomorrow and is 4 pages long and i have not done one thing to it..hmmmm probably not smart.smiley-devil06.gif
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking one of my teenage daughters better get over her attitude before I show her mine! I can wield my attitude with deadly force and accuracy and she will not like me if she keeps up! Fortunately for me, I have no need to be her "friend". :explode:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Going to Thursday night art walk downtown tonight. I was supposed to invest in a flask before the next art event, but I have failed in this goal. Hello social anxiety.
  • vanemanz
    vanemanz Posts: 1
    Options
    Not sure what to make for dinner. I wish i could get out of work early to eat early :)
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking one of my teenage daughters better get over her attitude before I show her mine! I can wield my attitude with deadly force and accuracy and she will not like me if she keeps up! Fortunately for me, I have no need to be her "friend". :explode:

YOU GO MAMA!
  • JEK717
    Options

What didya decide DR?smiley-eatdrink008.gif