I have had such a bad week.. I need encouragement..

Options
I have had a very stressful week, and my eating ha shown how stressed out I have been. I wouldn't be surprised if I had gained 2 lbs just from this week alone.

I need some encouraging words, if they are out there :)

Replies

• mickimause
    Options
    Hang in there... we all have stressful times. Tomorrow is a new day - don't beat yourself up over this!

And, hugs, if they're appropriate =D
  • Kristy085
    Kristy085 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've had weeks like that, too! Just life in general can really keep you from eating right and staying focused. It's alright to fall off the wagon every now and then. At least you recognized that you've had a tough week and hopefully that will motivate you to get back up on the horse! This is a tough challenge to eat right and exercise...total lifestyle change. Keep on keepin' on! You can do it!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Take a breather. Go play with a dog or a cat. :) Also go have a coffee. Or take a wonderfully long bath. I'm sending you a virtual hug.
  • rachelleleigh08
    Options
    Forget the bad week and start over tomorrow. Weigh yourself in the a.m...I am a big believer in owning your weight number. If you have gained, don't sweat it; just use that as motivation to get back on track. Also..a little tip- if you store your stress foods in the freezer, you are less likely to eat them because you have to thaw them first. By the time they are thawed, there is a good chance the craving will have passed.

Good luck!
  • nettielou429
    Options
    Don't give up! I've been there too and it's tough to get past the hard weeks, but just keeping telling yourself that "Nothing tastes better than being thing feels." :) Good luck!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Don't let stress get you down! Start out fresh tomorrow. We all mess up and fall off the wagon, the important thing is getting back up.
  • MamaBrownBear
    Options
    We all have bad days and bad weeks but chalk it up to this fun thing we call life and move on girl! If you do gain any pounds, you know why and what you have to do and you can start anew! You're learning how to eat for your future and there will be plenty more bad days and weeks to come but learn from your mistakes now so that down the road when they happen again, you can be prepared. Pick yourself up, shake yourself off, and tell yourself if you can have just ONE good thing about tomorrow, it will be to make the right food choices...just set the goal for tomorrow only and then go from there!
  • LegalBeagleJCK
    LegalBeagleJCK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Be kind to yourself. This is about progress, not perfection. Forgive yourself, relax this evening, get a good night's sleep, and tomorrow, start anew. It'll be a new day and a fresh start! =)