hello hello...

Options
My husband and I have been using the MFP app on our phones for about 3 weeks, this app has helped him to lose 23lbs and me to lose 13lbs. This site has made our journey into a healthy active lifestyle easier, by letting us know what we are putting into our mouths, and onto and off our hips. We decided to make this change in our lives when my husband was diagnosed with diabeties. We want a different life for ourselves and the children we hope to adopt in the next few months. MFP has offered us tools to keep his sugars under control and we are working together to create the active lifestyle we both have wanted but were unable to accomplish. I look forward to sharing my success and disappointments with everyone as I embark on this journey of lifestyle change and weight loss..

Replies

• Taznmb1
    Taznmb1 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am the Husband and I agree with all of this...... I love you princess and keep up the good work.
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey to a healthier couple- add me as a friend if you want - I bet it will be easier with someone
    doing it with you at home
  • jeananndawson
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! Be ready for alot of support and motivation it is great here!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    hello husband - she is lucky to have some one to do this with and some one supportive :happy:
  • punky82600
    Options
    well congrats to the two of you on your lose so far keep up the good work and heres to healthy lives.
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I want to say kudos to you guys for deciding to change your life. It is such a great feeling when you have someone you love to share it with. Good for you both.
  • avoisinet
    avoisinet Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats and the best of luck to you both. Sounds like you already have the best encouragement...each other. It's inspiring!
  • jeanjeanne
    Options
    Hello to you, how fantastic! You guys doing it together and total support for one another. Ive been on 4 weeks and really enjoying it! Need to get the hubby to join along too. It really makes you reconsider what you stick in your mouth.

Welcome and add me if you two would like.