loosing modivation :o(

Options
So for 3 days now I have gone over my calories... I normally do the Ripped in 30 when I get home from work.. which I do... then I eat and eat... I can't stop... I go over the calories then I feel bad so I get on my stationary bike... and workout another 20-30 to try to bring me back... I weighed myself this morning and I gained... I guess I am focusing these days on the big picture and not a small one... I don't see a change in myself... I have lost 16lbs... my clothes are looser I have gone down a size.. BUT I have lost NO inches since I started. How can that be??? I work out 6 days a week... WTHECK? Shouldn't some inches be coming off??? If the scale doesn't move that doesn't bother me as much as the inches... URRRRGGGG thank you for letting me vent.... :grumble:

Replies

• annadilynn
    Options
    if you have gone down a size...then you have lost inches...mismeasure....your doing awesome! keep up the good work..and it will pay off , I promise!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,164 Member
    Options
    If you have gone down a size you have lost. I think you must have mis-measured as well. Keep going, you can do it. I would suggest eating more protein as it can help make you feel fuller longer.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can eat a bigger breakfast. Make that a bigger meal and you'll feel fuller longer during the day.
  • Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    If you've gone down a size, you've defiantely lost inches. Measure again!