"If I lose ___ lbs, I will ___"

Options
13»

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've decided mine today! If I reach my goal weight of 120 then I'll get my belly button pierced :-)
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    If I lose 50lbs I'll buy myself a pretty summer dress and shoes for the first time in a LONG time.

If I lose 100lbs my chances of getting pregnant without medical intervention will skyrocket!

And even if I can't get pregnant on my own still, once I lose 100lbs the fertility clinic will actually HELP me!

That's awesome! I really hope you achieve those goals because there's nothing better than being a mommy.

I think you've got the best goals here, by far!

They're definitely life changing, that's for sure. I can't wait to walk back into the drs office and tell her how she changed my life by refusing to help me until I help myself.
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    This isn't quite the same thing but I want to buy a little black dress, one that is my goal size, and make that my motivation to keep losing weight

EVERY woman should have a little black dress. Mine hasn't fit me for about 3 years now, and it's faded anyways. I may have to add that onto my list. Maybe after 50lbs I'll buy one, then again after I hit my 100. Thanks for the idea :)
  • eternlgladiator
    Options
    mine is a little different and more for her than for me. If I make my goal of getting six pack abs I agreed to shave my chest and stomach area for her. But not a day sooner
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    If I lose about 65 pounds, I will dye my hair this color!

http://img.listal.com/image/848667/600full-florence-and-the-machine.jpg

Also, I would get a tattoo on my back or shoulder. =)

hair dyeing was my goal too.. but i just couldnt wait.. so purple hair I now have...
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    I've decided mine today! If I reach my goal weight of 120 then I'll get my belly button pierced :-)

I've always said when I'm down to a size I'm comfortable with (or at least a fairly flat belly) I'm going to do that. But at nearly 27 years, I may be getting to old for something like that?
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    mine is a little different and more for her than for me. If I make my goal of getting six pack abs I agreed to shave my chest and stomach area for her. But not a day sooner

I think it's sweet that your goal reward is for her. But don't forget to do something for yourself too!
  • eternlgladiator
    Options

I think it's sweet that your goal reward is for her. But don't forget to do something for yourself too!

Well the six pack is also my reward. I want to have a better looking body. I can feel the muscles hiding under there. I just need to lose about 30 more pounds to find them. My personal goal is a century ride on my bike.
  • j32luv
    j32luv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If i loose 40 lbs i will buy a bunch of skirts and dresses

I like this....I can't stand wearing skirts or dresses right now and my husband always wants me to wear pretty girly stuff. After I lose weight and my thighs don't rub together maybe I will! :-)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    if i lose 100 lbs, i'm getting the tattoo i've always wanted on my back!
  • chasing_130
    chasing_130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If I lose15 more pounds, I'll wear my new bikini :-D
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    If i lose 20 lbs i will get my tattoo i have been wanting
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I have no goals like this, but I am going to go get a piece of paper and set some. (I might post them here later, but I work better on paper).
  • Frankie3333
    Frankie3333 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If I lose 20 lbs, I will buy a one-sie!
  • baylorforever
    Options
    5--Feather hair extensions.
    10--New sports bra.
    15--A bracelet I've been wanting.
    25--Polar Heart Rate Monitor.
    35--Shopping!!
    45--mani/pedi
    55--A little black dress with matching shoes.
    65--Bikini!!!
    77--I haven't decided yet. Something huge because this is GOAL! :)
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    When I finish losing all my fat I'm gonna buy a BUNCH of cute dresses from Forever 21, Lulu's, JC Penny's, EVERYWHERE! I'm also going to buy a bunch of jeans, cute shirts, thw wholw mile.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    If I lose 60 lbs, I will fight in an MMA cage!