S.B.F. Fitness Challenge. . .July 31

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
Good bye to July. Only 2 more months of Summer left! For MM and I, it's been 100 degrees everyday. It gets old after a while.

Had a great time last night. I burned over 900 calories yesterday (walking & elliptical). Had Ethiopian food for lunch (so mostly veggies and bread) and then wonderful goodness for dinner. A tiny salad, Gnocchi with cream sauce, and chocolate mousse filled cannolis. I'm still thinking about it. My husband said, "you really eat mindfully when you have dessert". It was that good. I kept it slow on the gnocchi as well. Super yummy. Ok, I'll stop rubbing it in.

I'm heading up to Fort Worth tomorrow, and we are going out with friends Saturday night, so we are going to have another date night Sunday. We are discussing the four seasons. God, I love to eat good food. I will give myself kudos for not stuffing myself on crap.

Started reading Making the Cut, Jillian Michaels. So far, her videos are much better. I am reading another fantastic book called "What to Eat". Maybe I'll do reviews another day.

Today, I really should do some videos. Maybe I'll try Shred.

Happy Workouts!

Mary

Oh, and the wrist is still bummed.

Replies

• yoginimary
    Options
    Good bye to July. Only 2 more months of Summer left! For MM and I, it's been 100 degrees everyday. It gets old after a while.

Had a great time last night. I burned over 900 calories yesterday (walking & elliptical). Had Ethiopian food for lunch (so mostly veggies and bread) and then wonderful goodness for dinner. A tiny salad, Gnocchi with cream sauce, and chocolate mousse filled cannolis. I'm still thinking about it. My husband said, "you really eat mindfully when you have dessert". It was that good. I kept it slow on the gnocchi as well. Super yummy. Ok, I'll stop rubbing it in.

I'm heading up to Fort Worth tomorrow, and we are going out with friends Saturday night, so we are going to have another date night Sunday. We are discussing the four seasons. God, I love to eat good food. I will give myself kudos for not stuffing myself on crap.

Started reading Making the Cut, Jillian Michaels. So far, her videos are much better. I am reading another fantastic book called "What to Eat". Maybe I'll do reviews another day.

Today, I really should do some videos. Maybe I'll try Shred.

Happy Workouts!

Mary

Oh, and the wrist is still bummed.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    mmmm... chocolate mousse filled cannolis!

Today....
    Shred Level 1 + 30 min. on stationary bike----DONE!
    lots of water

I won't be able to check in over the weekend... My sister and I are going to down to Cincinnati to watch the ATP tennis tournament. We will do a lot of walking around the site and they do have subway as a food option. My plan is to just have fun and enjoy this weekend with my sister!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Today I wasnt planning on doing anything for a work out was waaaaaaaay too tired, but I started to run around with my kids so for fun I decided to put on my HRM and in 12mins burned 147cals! hahaha and it was great fun!! The kids had tons of fun too!! That was awesome!

Tomorrow I go in for my blood work so we will see how that goes!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Good luck, Carrie... I hope all goes well tomorrow!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is spinning. . .

Dr. is sending me for many tests/bloodwork due to my "issues" (breakthrough bleeding and possible leg clots). Ugh.

Hopefully I'll sweat some worries away. . .:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    Options
    Today is spinning. . .

Dr. is sending me for many tests/bloodwork due to my "issues" (breakthrough bleeding and possible leg clots). Ugh.

Hopefully I'll sweat some worries away. . .:flowerforyou:

Best of luck to you. :flowerforyou: