New mommys?

Options
Hi I'm a new mom trying to lose my baby weight and then some. Looking for some people around my age (21) trying to lose about 50 pounds. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    congrads on the new little one unfortunately im alittle older than you and less weight to loose but i wish you all the luck
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    27 here but looking to lose over 100 lbs. Congrats on the little one and good luck!
  • sewsimplykate
    Options
    Hi i'm Kate and i'm 22 with a soon to be 2 yr old!! But i'm new to this site looking to lose the last 25ish lbs of baby weight!! Good Luck to you!
  • B_VanJaarsveld
    Options
    I'm 28, just joined, I have a two year old and i'm struggling losing the baby weight gained from my pregnancy!!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similiar situation - I have 2 kids and am 24, and want to lose about 40 lbs altogether. My baby is 8 mos now, and the weight isn't just coming off on its own nemore ;) So, I just started on here! Feel free to friend me:flowerforyou:
  • jamielangner
    Options
    I have 2 daughters, a 1 1/2 year old and a 2 week old, same thing - trying to lose the baby weight (& a lil mama weight too :P)
  • cleckner04
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 24 and have 8.4 lbs. of baby weight to lose still and 20 lbs. of weight from a miscarriage I had before the pregnancy with my daughter. Good luck to you!!
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    I guess I overestimated how much I have to lose. I thought I would be around 170 after baby but I weighed myself last week and was at 160. Still looking for friends though!