Tell me what you know RE: Body by VI

Options
It sounds to me like, another fad, unhealthy diet, that makes you take off weight quick, but really if it comes off that fast without having to work, I mean.. what are you changing really? you aren't going to pay that kind of money for shakes for your whole life right? I wonder how long it takes people to gain weight BACK from that?
this is the ad on the invitatiion I got:

Tired of being overweight?
Not quite at your goal weight? Or just wanna tone and firm?
Wanna loose weight but don't have the time to go to the gym?
Tried everything else and nothing has worked?
This works for men and women check out the website :

www.visalus.com

Come to my Vi Shake Tasting Party and learn how to loose that weight easy and effectively and taste the shake to know if this is something that might interest you.

Great prizes and incentives just for loosing weight, plus learn how to get this for free!

Now.. the one thing that bothers me is " want to be toned and firm" well yes I do, but how the hell is a shake going to do that? just becuase you lose weight does NOT mean you are Toned and firm? Hard work blood sweat and tears will get you that...right?

someone tell me whatr they know.

Replies

• mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    guess I am skeptical of the too good to be true sounding type stuff...
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Options
    Sounds like a scam to me as well... No type/amount of food can tone and firm you with out exercise.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    something i've learned to accept after many yoyo's and lost dollars is this oldie but goodie: if it's too good to be true, then it is.