Replies

• overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    that is awesome! way to go!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank is great !!! You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your success!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    It is a great feeling! I used to go to the plus sized store, Lane Bryant. Now I can't go there anymore and am in the "normal" stores! Congrats it is a wonderful milestone!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    Amen sister! Isn't it a GREAT feeling no more Lane Bryant and hello to the Barbie store sizes (soon)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to shop in the "non-fat" section of the stores!! Woo Hoo!! Fabulous job!
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! It is an awesome feeling to keep losing enough to change that number !!! Keep up the great work! So excited for you!!!
  • AMcMaster
    AMcMaster Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • quetzalcoatl
    Options
    Oh my god my think is bras. I wasn't so big when I was skinnier, but now I'm huge and most of the regular stores don't fit me. :( For me, it would be amazing to go back to the nice lacey bra stores and fit into their size D again.

Good on you! You seriously deserve it :)
  • AMcMaster
    AMcMaster Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow, u have moved me, i have started and stoped and now im back on track and advice?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    woooo! Thats fantastic!!

Im right in between needing plus and being able to go to normal stores that carry larger sizes. I bought my first old navy jeans the other day. It felt like such a victory!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!