TRX is crazy!!!

Options
So I just tried TRX today. It's only be 4 hours and my body is already killing me. That workout was insane. I even felt like I was going to pass out. I was kind of freaking out that I was so out of shape but then I realized that I wasn't the only one struggling. Someone actually had to leave class because they weren't feeling well. :sick:

Great workout but I think I will make sure that I drink a protein shake or something before I go so I have enough energy to make it through.

Replies

• callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, so I just checked out some videos on YouTube. Wow. I would run screaming. Too intense for me.
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    Interesting...I've been looking for something challenging and new to change things up. Sounds like this may be an option. Thanks for sharing.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    They offer it at my gym but it is at extra cost than the standard membership - I am really interested in improving my strength regime though so am thinking to give it a try...
  • Justin1975
    Options
    Crossfit people!!!!! Nuff said!
  • debgomes90
    Options
    I lovelovelove TRX!!! I go once a week at the Y!!! I love how you really feel it at the end of the class!! =] It definitely takes getting used to though. The first time I went I couldn't make it through an entire workout but now I can. It's different and thats what I like about it. Keep it up you'll get it!!! =]
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am intrigued! Yolanda - what craziness did you find? I just found some promo type videos. I'm thinking that something like this would be perfect for traveling, except for the price...
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This is the video I looked at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mjkrTIsOq4
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    TRX is a killer workout! I have access to it at my gym as a part of my membership, but I haven't done it in a while.