Dirty thirty challenge

Options
Okay, so I think I'm going thru a little crisis because I'm going to turn 30 in August. I have mixed emotions about it. I'm sad because I feel like I'm just going down hill from now and then there's the other part of me that knows better. In my mind I'm still like at least 25!! Geez where did those 5 years go!! lol. So, anyway in reality I know that It's not a big deal and I'm going to be fine, but I want to give myself a challenge and try to be in the best shape of my life by my 30th birthday!! It is August 3rd, so you all stay on me and yell at me when my diary looks like crap!! I need to stay committed to this. I want to go all the way I want to be cut like I've never been cut before and any advice or anything from anyone is fine by me! I love this website and I am so motivated by everyone's workouts and diarys! You all are wonderful!

Replies

• nuttmeg44
    Options
    Looks like you are on your way! Ever since I turned 31 I just say I have had my 3rd 29th birthday ;-)
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'd join a dirty thirty challenge. I turn 30 in July. What's the plan?
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    You can do it!
    I still have the heart and fun side of a 25 year old but feel better about my physical shape then I did in my 20's. So your 30's can and WILL be wonderful. You have made up your mind to have a better lifestyle so that is awesome!! Right here behind you girl!
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'll join you on the Dirty Thirty challenge. I turn 30 August 11....and then I'm getting married in September.

We can do it!!
  • Paigealicious77
    Paigealicious77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sound's like a plan to me!! lol 30 just seems like so much older to me than anything in the 20's. I had a friend tell me to embrace my 30's, they are going to be the time of my life. The time that i get to live everything that was hard learned in the 20's.So, I'm trying to get excited for this time ;)
  • gypsy0911
    gypsy0911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I so know how you are feeling, but are already ahead of the game by the look of your profile pic!!!!!! I just started I mean really trying in Jan, so far I am 28 down, and a whole lot more to go. But I turn 30 on 8/24!!!!!! I am kinda at a cross roads with my life as in I need to go back to school, and get my RN. I have an 8 yr old girl, who will be hitting boy stage in about 4 yrs. So, do I quite my job and go to school fulltime then struggle with a part time job or do I put it off again and deal with it when they are all grown???!!!! Because it will be hard enough when they hit that stage, and if Im not home????!!! Anyway this was about you, Good luck, I am sure you will look great by Aug 3!!!!!
  • Paigealicious77
    Options
    Thanks girl you are awesome!!
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge idea! I'll be 30 in less than a year also, and I would love to be healthier for my family and myself. I'm joining you in this challenge to be in the best shape I've ever been in by January! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Paigealicious77
    Options
    Yaaay! So glad to have you all and your support! We are going to rock this challenge!