Start Walking- Facebook

I just joined facebook a couple of weeks ago, and a friend of mine joined the Start Walking application and I looked into it- it is awesome! It is from the American Heart Association, and you walk and track your walking, etc. I am going to attempt to do a mile a day, five days a week, to start with! I am sooo excited! Who wants to join my team????
Love, jaelle
www.facebook.com/momtothreebabies ( hope this link works! )

Replies

• momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    I just joined facebook a couple of weeks ago, and a friend of mine joined the Start Walking application and I looked into it- it is awesome! It is from the American Heart Association, and you walk and track your walking, etc. I am going to attempt to do a mile a day, five days a week, to start with! I am sooo excited! Who wants to join my team????
    Love, jaelle
    www.facebook.com/momtothreebabies ( hope this link works! )
  • momtothreebabies
    ok, that link doesnt work LOL- just go to facebook and look up Jaelle Kaylor or Jaelle Garner Kaylor and I will add you as a friend!! Then you can join Jaelle's team, on my start walking application! This will be fun!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    have you joined the mfp group on facebook yet?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27559766039
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    I am kinda addicted to facebook and have never seen that app. I am gonna check it out now!
  • momtothreebabies
    I didnt realize there was a mfp group on facebook! cool!
    I sent you an invite to join the team, so hopefully it will show you how to join the american heart association thing! Have a great day!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Send me one too, will you??
  • momtothreebabies
    kistinbee- i think you have to add me as a friend first- look me up, im jaelle kaylor or jaelle garner kaylor and i will confirm you and then send you an invite! This is going to be very fun! i just walked my first mile! yeah, it took me like 40 minutes, but i know that after i have been doing this a couple weeks, im going to feel awesome!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Ah...okay. I will have to do it tonight...no access to facebook from work.:wink:
  • momtothreebabies
    here is my update- i have walked one mile, ROFL. i got the flu the day after i signed up! but im back to health, lol, and im ready to walk today! i did lose a pound with the flu though so i guess that is good LOL. dont forget to join!
    Love, Jaelle
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    That's ok, I have not done much either. In my head I ran a marathon, but really I just went to the end of the street and back a few times. There is a reason I have a turtle as my profile picture on FB. Either way, a mile is a mile. :smile:
  • momtothreebabies
    ok, i mowed the lawn, with a pushmower for over an hour today! im wonder woman ROFL. can that count as my mile?? LOL.
    dont forget to refer your friends to my team!
    we are doing awesome so far! it is so fun too!
    Love, Jaelle
    :drinker: