Replies

• wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration for today!!! Congratulations - you look great. I joined 2 weeks ago and am also feeling very much in control and loving it. Hope to have the same success as you.
    Have a blast overseas.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look fabulous (though I think you look pretty good in your before pictures too - you are really very photogenic) enjoy your trip to Ireland!
  • keldawn4
    keldawn4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspirational story! You look great! I'm 5' 9" too and have a similar goal. I want to get down to 150 lbs. It's great to see what that will look like!! thanks for sharing.
  • ktraubert
    ktraubert Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It hits close to home for me. Was just in a wedding being the heaviest girl wearing all the "suck me in" clothes I could find and I still look at the pictures disgusted. Thank for the motivation. You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself. Thank you!
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You look great and take pride to know that you are an inspiration!!!! Keep up the good work :)
  • jenjam27
    jenjam27 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great I love pictures they inspire me.....your face looks so happy too keep it up
  • melc993
    melc993 Posts: 4
    Options
    You do look fabulous! Enjoy your trip you deserve it!!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look REALLY great!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW.... you look amazing.. Thank you for sharing your story... Keep up the awesome work....!
  • hollyd1986
    hollyd1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The biggest surprise was how easy it was. I have been overweight most of my adult life and despite saying that I had to lose weight, felt completely powerless. This site gave me the tools to educate myself on nutrition, provided motivation with every before and after pic, and basically gave me the power to make the right choices. I started out not really understanding the science behind it, and ended up eating way less net calories than was healthy. After scouring the message boards and learning what I could, I chose to keep my net calories between 1200 and 1500, and am still consistently losing at least a pound a week, not to mention several inches. I never deprived myself, and can’t remember feeling hungry. If I wanted a cocktail or a Cadbury Crème Egg (my favorite seasonal treat) I just rationed out my calories. I have never gone over my net calories, but if I do, I will know that I am allowed a splurge and that it is no excuse to spiral out of control again. I know myself, and if I were to deprive myself of anything I would not stick with this.

first off you look great!! and you just totally described what I feel/think too!! above ^
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Man that birth mark runs strong from your husbands genes.
  • Sreith
    Sreith Posts: 3
    Options
    You shared your story and experience beautifully. Congratulations on your new found confidence and happiness with yourself! I wish you all the best in your continued journey and maintenance.
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Now that is something "BIG" to be proud of, you look awsome ...GREAT JOB ...
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You have done an amazing job getting to your goal before you trip. Good luck in the remainder of your journey. I am sure you will reach your goal in no time. Congrats and enjoy your trip!!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    What a great inspirational story! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story :) Really motivating. Congratulations on your success and have a wonderful trip! :flowerforyou:
  • bmnvz
    bmnvz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I loved reading about your success. I was inspired!
  • Tacita123
    Tacita123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Woop! Well done! you look fantastic!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Great pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!