Just starting out..

MsTae84
MsTae84 Posts: 43 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,

My name is Tae and I am new to this site, I have only been on here two days and I am in love with it already. I am more than ready to lose weight I just lack the motivation and support to lose it. I was wondering how to manage my fat intake because I went over today and it kind of discouraged me. I know you are probably thinking dont be so hard on yourself but I really want this now and I cant help it. If there is anyone out there who can help me with this I am open to all answers.

Replies

• HI i'm Kate! I'm new here to so i'm still figuring things out but so far i love it!! So i hope you enjoy it too!!

~Kate
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Stick with lean proteins, such as chicken and seafood...that's my advice. :)
  • MsTae84
    MsTae84 Posts: 43 Member
    Thanks Kate, I hope you enjoy it as well and thanks for the advice Miss Crystal. :happy:
  • u got the answers girl!! dont be hard on urself at all ur human, nobodys perfect n like u said u jus started out!! u will be successful in ur weight loss journey we r all gonna be successful believe n urself i sure believe in u bc help me w mine jus being there w me, participting on my pg, and motivating me!!! i have the same prob w my fat intake n yes it discouraged me so im getteing more n more concious when i read the nutrtion facts. we gon get it together
This discussion has been closed.