Rewards?

Options
Do you have a reward planned for when you reach your goal? Do you reward yourself for a good day, a good week, or a certain number of pounds lost? I'm thinking of planning a reward to help stay motivated, and putting the money needed for it in a sealed envelope so I know I can truly have it. (I can be a bit of a scrooge to myself) I'm just not sure yet what I want...would love to hear some ideas!!!

Replies

• LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I plan to take all my christmas money and giftcards to go shopping for a brand new sexy summer wardrobe! ;D
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    nice! I was thinking I would need new clothes for work...but that is needed, not reward, fun clothes for going out, that could be a reward...thanks for sharing
    have fun with your shopping spree!
  • Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    Options
    I keep thinking I should do rewards as well...just haven't had the time to really decide what I would decide on. There are soooo many I would love I guess I just can't decide! LOL I have 10 lbs. to go until I hit 30 so I still have time. Here are some of my ideas...pedicure, date night with my hubby - with my 2--1/2 yr. old staying overnight at grandma's house =), new outfit, new purse/wallet, hair done, massage, new workout outfit...sigh, just a few ideas. Have fun with it...it's all about YOU!! Good luck in your journey! :happy:
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    when I hit 15 lbs I'm going to go get a body wrap. I can't wait! and When I hit my goal weight then I am going to treat myself to laser hair removal. (something I've been wanting for a looooong time!)
  • meganjbennett
    Options
    I have a great gift card I got at work...I'm treating myself to a pedicure at 20 lbs lost and a massage at 30 lbs!! I've not used my gift card because I didn't want to have a massage at my current weight- too embarrassed and I would feel bad for the massage therapist- I've got a lot if tissue to cover!! :)
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    I have a couple rewards :).
    When I lose 30, I will treat myself to a pedicure. 50 will be a Victoria's Secret Bra or two. 60 is getting my thigh tattooed, and 80 (which is my goal weight loss), I will buy a new wardrobe and be happier :).
  • alliandre
    Options
    My husband and I are in a weight loss contest and the first prize is $6000, second is $3000, and third is $1000. So far he's in the lead and if one of us wins first or second place we are taking a trip to Hawaii. That's some motivation for you! If either of us win third place we will take a trip a little closer to home. Oh yeah, the trip also includes new clothes. :)
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are in a weight loss contest and the first prize is $6000, second is $3000, and third is $1000. So far he's in the lead and if one of us wins first or second place we are taking a trip to Hawaii. That's some motivation for you! If either of us win third place we will take a trip a little closer to home. Oh yeah, the trip also includes new clothes. :)

That's one heck of a motivation and reward!!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have a few rewards set up to help motivate me :) They are:

at or less than 190 - buy my bathing suit
    at or less than 160 - make appointment to start another tattoo ( I have several planned)
    at or less than 145 (my final goal is 140-145) - buy a whole new wardrobe and donate/sell all others
    Once I hit my goal size I plan on getting rid of a LOT of things I hold on to unnecessarily - I'm kinda a pack rat

final goal weight - start chestpiece tattoo :D - I can't WAIT for this one!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    wow! you are fantastic, there are some fantastic ideas! I have been considering a tattoo, but I'm still undecided about what it should be...I've never had a body wrap, that sounds delightful!...too bad I can't go to Hawaii!!!!! new clothes are going to be a neccessity, and I get massages periodically anyway.
    lots to think about so thanks everyone!!!