need to shed 120lbs!

Options
I need to be fertile! I want babies! Please please please help keep me motivated! Thanks :smile:

Replies

• jovie929
    jovie929 Posts: 20
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    I've added you as a friend, this is the best place ever :)
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :-) welcome to mfp
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    you can do itttt! stay strong! :D
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you joined! You can do this and we are here for you. Keep your goals in front of you all the time and take it one day at a time. Each day will bring you closer to your goals and make you a happier, fitter person. Stick with it and and you will be so glad you started on here!!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's what got me to this site too! The hubby and I really want kids. I know my weight is holding us back and I wanna fix that. And I want to be healthy for the future baby I know I WILL have! (positive attitude!) And I want to live a good, long life with my hubby. And I want to be healthy for me--I want to be able to do things I feel like are impossible because of my weight and/or overall bad health. And if I can look good in a pair of jeans in the process--BONUS! So girl, I am right there with you!! We CAN and WILL do this!!!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I also added you as a friend.
    Make no excuses and take my hand, together we WILL do this!!!!!!

Debbie
    down 72 lbs/78 to go
    Mom of an amazing 6 year old
  • NicoleYates
    Options
    thanks so much guys! i really hope that i don't just give up like i usually do... but, MFP has now become an addiction LOL! I hope we all reach those goals... and those of us that want to be mommies but can't because of weight and other health issues... i hope we all get those dreams too! :happy: