Aloha! I am new too!

MauiSue
MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
A colleague mentioned the ap for my smartphone and I said why-not? So, I jumped on the website after downloading the ap. Before I knew it, I was entering all of the data and enjoying the whole process of planning food, exercise and positive affirmations. Being accountable works for me. Also, the phone automatically syncs when I enter info on the computer or the phone!
I began the journey two days ago and already am shocked to find out much fat and cholesterol was in my every day meal. Having everything which goes into my mouth tallied by this wonderful website is helping me to not just count calories but also know what is in the calories.

Replies

• Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Welcome Aloha!!!! :flowerforyou:

It sounds like you are on your way!!!! So happy for you!!! Feel free to add me for support and motivation!!!! :drinker:
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Welcome!!! Sounds like you are on to a great start! I love this site too it really does help you keep yourself in check.
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    welcome to MFP - you're on the track - its great making friends and everyone motivates each other - I love it - just make sure you log in everyday - feel free to add me as a friend and good luck :)
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    I love this site also. I have learned so much since I joined. Welcome to the family.
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Welcome Aloha !!! This site is AMAZING !!! It has really helped me !!! Feel free to friend me if you like ... You're in for the time of your life !!! ENJOY !!!
This discussion has been closed.