NSV and bargain of the week!

Options
melaniecheeks
melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
You know that feeling when you look in the wardrobe and nothing fits right any more? Yes its great that you're losing weight, but what are you going to wear to work! And you dont want to invest in a whole lot of new clothes JUST yet, cos you've a bit to go.

I'd bought one pair of trousers (UK size 12, on the sale rail at M&S for a fiver!) a few weeks ago, but they are too long to wear with flat shoes, which I need for walking to work.

I was discussing with my fiance what weight I used to be, and I said that pre-children I was a "10 on the top, 12 on the bottom". And as I was passing a charity shop yesterday, I called in, and they had a lovely Wallis trouser suit where the trousers were a 12, and the jacket a 10. I tried it on. It fitted! And the trouser legs are short enough to wear with flat boots!

So I was walking to work today in my new outfit, the sun is shining, I had Brian Kennedy playing on my shuffle, I've already been to the gym and had my avocado on wholemeal toast for breakfast...and I'm smiling from ear to ear.

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    good for you. I use the resale shops all the time as I'm not going to go out and buy from the stores because as you said, i've got more to lose.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    THAT IS GREAT!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!