Cardio work out DVD to go along side 30DS

Options
Hi

Im currently doing 30DS and I do feel the benefits but want to mix and match it with a more Cardio based DVD (try and get the scales to move also.

Can anyone make any suggestions? I have looked at Cardio Max - Jillian Michaels but dont seem to be able to get it in the UK.

Any good ones worth buying?

Thanks

Replies

• Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    welll 30day shred is both cardio and strengh. jillian michaels also has a dvd called Banish fast boost metablism and thats all mainly cardio, its really great! bob harper's new inside out method cardio conditioning one is really good as well! whatever works for you and you enjoy is whats best!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have been alternating Leslie Sansone's 3 mile Boot Camp and Wii Zumba as a warm up for the 30DS.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks, I know 30DS has cardio in but I dont feel like Im doing enough with just this DVD. I will look at the Banish Fat Boost, coz I do like Jillian Micahels.

Has anyone done any of the British biggest Loser DVD's?
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    I do the 20 minutes express Zumba as warm up for 30 DS. I wanna try a Zumba DVD (sculpt and tone) as warm up since I want to get a longer total workout. Both the shred and the Zumba makes me sweat, but in different ways of course. I try to mix it up a little and now I have some more biggest loser DVDs and I am going to try them as well. But I dont think all the combinations are good. But i do think that it isnt enough warmup or stretch in 30 DS and that is a huge problem. Day one I just did what Jillian said and didnt warm up more nor did i stretch enough. I was in such pain the day after. Day two I did the Zumba before the shred and stretched real good afterwords. Woke up the next morning with almost no pain at all. And i dont think i turned in to superwoman during the night :)
    Have fun!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've also been wondering the same thing. I currently use JM's 30DS and Tae Bo workouts. I don't feel either are giving me a sufficient cardio workout, and this is definitely an area I need to improve in.
    welll 30day shred is both cardio and strengh. jillian michaels also has a dvd called Banish fast boost metablism and thats all mainly cardio, its really great! bob harper's new inside out method cardio conditioning one is really good as well! whatever works for you and you enjoy is whats best!

Could you tell me how long the Banish fat Boost metabolism work out is please?
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Just looked at it on amazon and ita about 40-50 mins with 7 circuits in it. Looks good.
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I shall check it out.
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    I think i will order it too.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat boost metabolism is a great DVD! Its quite a step up from the shred, not so much in terms of intensity, but the longer length means your sweating buckets by the end. I LOVE this work out!
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Thanks Kate, Im going to order this from Amazon. x