30 Day Shred Results!

Options
2»

Replies

• orange_avocado
    Options
    Wow, great results! I gave up after about 15 days, sorry to say. I'm definitely thinking about restarting, though - you're such an inspiration!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Ok I have heard so much about this 30 day shred. Where and how do I get it? Is it DVD's ? Set of 4 ? How long does it take to do the workout? Sorry for all the questions... but curious now about it. Any info would be appriciated. Add me as a friend if you want to give me some info on this. Thanks... Also.. congrats to you. Good job
  • LacheleG
    LacheleG Posts: 37
    Options
    woah very impressive and motivation for me!!!
    thanks for posting!!
  • pisceanprincess
    pisceanprincess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How did you record your workouts?
  • LacheleG
    LacheleG Posts: 37
    Options
    Im on a tight budget and try to find things cheaper.....so from this post I got impressed and found the videos on youtube.com...so I'm thinking I might have to try this now and its free! thanks again!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Ok I have heard so much about this 30 day shred. Where and how do I get it? Is it DVD's ? Set of 4 ? How long does it take to do the workout? Sorry for all the questions... but curious now about it. Any info would be appriciated. Add me as a friend if you want to give me some info on this. Thanks... Also.. congrats to you. Good job

It isa DVD called Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I bought mine at Meijer (like a Wal0Mart) for $9.99. It has three levels, each is 20 minutes long. In each level you go through cardio, strength, then abls, and the cycle repeats. You will need had weights and a mat if your have a hard floor. I am on Level 1, Day 4 and I love it! Be prepared to be sore the second day, but don't quit!!
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    This gets me so motivated! I'm only on day 3. :)
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options

You should be able to find it at Wal Mart. I think mine was about 9 dollars.
  • brandy66763
    Options
    I just bought it last night.... Now you have me pumped to do it :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow very impressed, did you enjoy the work outs
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow very impressed, did you enjoy the work outs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!