That little message you get about how much you will weigh in

Options
4/7 My friends, you know that little message that you receive at the bottom of you diary when you complete it that says "you will weight XXXX in 5 weeks"? 5 weeks ago I wrote that weight down on my calendar to see just how close I would be to what it said I would be. It said that I should weight 174.3 lbs on 4/8 so in the morning we will see. Now this means you can't go off the in left field all the time. It's talking about doing what you should be doing.

4/8 OK guys, well the thing is pretty darn close. I weighed in at 174.8 so it was 1/2 pound off and I believe if I had been working out like I should have been for the last 2 weeks I might have weighed less. But because I've been slacking lately I was 1/2 lb off. So the moral to this story is that little message at the bottom is pretty darn correct!!!

Everyone have a great day. :happy:

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that something to note and give me more motivation
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    Totally just wrote mine down. ;) Thank you for sharing.
  • mistyholly2003
    mistyholly2003 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just taken a note of mine as well, it'll be interesting to see if mine's as accurate as yours :-)

PS Well done! :-)
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is very cool. Good work!
  • MzTrapp
    MzTrapp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing because I see it but pay it no attention because I thought it wasn't accurate. I am going to write mine down today and check it in 5wks.
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow! that's a bit of inspiration every week. I keep telling myself every WI that I am going to do more activity the next week but I don't seem to get ahead. I stay within the 'recommended' range so it's not all bad.

I did get me a new pedometer that I like very much except for the fact that it tells me how inactive I really am. So now I have a tool, the desire and working on the will to do what I need to do. I would really like to move my weekly target to closer to 2 lbs a week.

Keep up the good work, Vicky, you rock!:smile: