All Lovely Ladies click here!!!

Options
Every single woman should have clicked this thread. Why? Look in the mirror. What do you see? Want to know what I am see? I see a beautiful, lovely, wonderful, hot, sexy, gorgeous master piece of God. He only makes works of art and each of you are perfect. Each of you are utterly beautiful. You can never be more beautiful than you are at this moment. If others can't see that then it's their failing and not yours. We are all on this journey to get healthier for ourselves and our families but that is just a test we have before us to make us stronger. You are already amazing just as you are. So as you go through out your day stand tall and stand as the beautiful and confident treasure that are you. Now go out and conquer all the giants in your path and know you have my love and admiration. I am so proud of you all and so proud to be your friend.
Blessings and love,
Ed

Replies

• 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Where have you been all my life?? :laugh:
    Thank you.. for all your kind words and encouragement.. I know I usually need it! You are such an awesome friend to have!
    YOU ROCK!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • grandmanita
    grandmanita Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed, I will take you up on that challenge. I will walk with my head high, because of this creation, that Our Creator, has made.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thing to read so early in the morning too! Get's the day off on the right track.

Thanks Ed!

Holly
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder! A great thing to put in my head this morning!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed for the kind words of encouragement. It's nice to have a friend who will say supportive things. A great big cyber hug to you for making me feel good this morning!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    =)
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    ow! , thank you you made me smile :flowerforyou:
  • jrrangermom
    Options
    You just made my day! :happy:

5307731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jrrangermom
    Options
    Oh and the fact that your wearing a Yankee shirt made it even better! Go Yankees!! :wink:

5307731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    :-D
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    thanks Ed (((hug)))
  • Shofie_1910
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! It was lovely to read and put a smile back on my face after a rough morning.
  • vanfox23
    vanfox23 Posts: 110
    Options
    Thank you Ed! And the same right back to you, well sort of...replace all that womanly stuff with manly stuff ;-) It was awesome to read that so early in the morning. Take care and I hope you have the best day ever with your kids!

Huggs,
    Donna
  • funsover
    funsover Posts: 39
    Options
    Can you write a book with all those encouraging words, and hand it out to all the men in our lives entitled "How to Make Women Happy" subtitled "It's easier than you'd think"

Thanks for the pick me up!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    vey cool. appreciated that little pick-me-up!
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Thanks a bunches, Ed!! :flowerforyou:
  • KKButter
    KKButter Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thank you Ed!!!!:flowerforyou: your a sweetheart
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Can you write a book with all those encouraging words, and hand it out to all the men in our lives entitled "How to Make Women Happy" subtitled "It's easier than you'd think"

Thanks for the pick me up!

Agreed!! If they only got it :happy:

You're the best Ed :heart:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Thank Ed. . I really, really needed to hear that this morning. . .you always seem to know exactly when to say just the thing we need to hear. You are awesome and I'm so glad I'm getting to know you better! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Thank you so much Ed! We love all the encouragement you give us! Mmuh!!!!!!:wink: