i HATE myself

Options
I ate not 1, not 2, but 3 Mrs. Fields ice cream sandwiches today. I want to die. : ( :explode:

Replies

• MiaBellaFaith
    MiaBellaFaith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I ate not 1, not 2, but 3 Mrs. Fields ice cream sandwiches today. I want to die. : ( :explode:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I can't stop at just one either. I just don't buy the dang things anymore. If it isn't here, I can't eat it!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Exactly, I had to stop buying those sugar free fudge bars for this reason. I tell myself since they are low calorie it is okay to eat 3 of them...might as well ate the real thing after that.
  • fit4fun
    fit4fun Posts: 84
    Options
    Do NOT hate yourself. I ate about the equivalent of 4 raw cookies last night! I couldn't help myself. Of course you regret it two minutes later! But just start new tomorrow. That's the only thing that will keep you going. Don't give up and sabotage yourself, I have the tendency to do that. Like, oh well, I have 4, I might as well eat 10. By the way, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Take a brisk walk tonight, and start over tomorrow.
  • chelle10
    chelle10 Posts: 1
    Options
    don't hate yourself... that won't do any good.
    everyone gets weak sometimes.. and it's not a bad thing. you're allowed to spoil yourself (aka, eat a chocolate bar) every once in a while. it actually RAISES your metabolism surprisingly. the key is to not binge when you DO decide to treat yourself. and i agree with the last post, if you dont have it accessible then you probably won't eat it. i don't buy any unhealthy food anymore.. and when i need my chocolate fix it have to get in my car and drive all the way to the grocery store, so i usually don't even eat it.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I can't stop at just one either. I just don't buy the dang things anymore. If it isn't here, I can't eat it!!!

Great advice, don't buy em! Instead, if you're an icecream lover like I am, buy the slow or double churned, no sugar added kinds. My favorite is Bryers double churned, no sugar added butter pecan! You CAN'T tell it from the "real" thing, and believe me, I know my icecream!!! :laugh:
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It's life...it happens... AND it's fine!

Seriously, there is no reason to hate yourself nor to want to die.

Celebrate....you are human! :bigsmile:
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    It's life...it happens... AND it's fine!

Seriously, there is no reason to hate yourself nor to want to die.

Celebrate....you are human! :bigsmile:

Amen!

We all splurge. Think more LONG term than short term. So, you ate too many calories today. In the grand scheme of things, it is not going to make THAT much difference in your weight loss this week. Just don't eat three tomorrow, and the next day, and the next. :)
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    You're fine :) Just get back up on that saddle and keep riding! Don't hate yourself.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I swear it's something in the air, would it make you feel better if I told you just today so far I ate a reece peanut butter cup, an aero bar, a nestle drumstick, and a bowl of dill pickle chips? EEEEEck, can we say binge. Sometimes I disgust myself lol!
  • MiaBellaFaith
    Options
    okay i feel better.

i didn't WANT to buy them, btw, but when I went to the store I was starving.... for junk.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    okay i feel better.

i didn't WANT to buy them, btw, but when I went to the store I was starving.... for junk.

Going to the store hungry is a BAD idea. I always come home with a bunch of crap that I don't need, but it just looked so darn good! Taking kids with you...also a bad idea. They want EVERYTHING!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    okay i feel better.

Yep that's what happened to me today too!!!
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I took this seminar and it gave me great advice. Don't should yourself. I should have done X, I shouldn't have done X. Tomorrow is a new day to begin again. Every day is a battle, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, but in the end you will succeed as long as you forgive yourself for the times you falter and move on with your head held high.
  • cbooker
    cbooker Posts: 18
    Options
    A few extra lap for walking or being on that treadmil, you'll be fine.:brokenheart:
  • MiaBellaFaith
    Options
    so what do I do, now that I over ate by a billion fat grams/calories, and I REALLY do NOT want to work out... at ALL! not even a little bit. The thought makes me want to go lay in bed and sleep. :grumble:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Work out. Once you get going you will feel better.
  • MiaBellaFaith
    Options
    lol. okay.
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow has some ice cream sandwiches that have I think 140 or 150 calories in them. They taste great too. You might try those next time.
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Options
    come on girl..y spending all the time being mad at yourself when you can just enjoy what you had and get on with it. dont stress. everyone eats unhealthy stuff once in a while..be happy...certainly dont hate yourself cause you are beautiful....:flowerforyou: