New here

Options
Hi all. I'm Jenn. Trying to hold myself accountable and lose a lot of weight. My ticker now is only my 1st 10% goal. I have many many more pounds to go after that, but doing it in 10% increments makes it easier for me to handle without feeling overwhelmed.

I've lost 10.4 lbs since May 4th. I'm doing a mix of WW on my own at home, and just watching portion size and taking in more healthy foods.

Looking forward to being here!

Replies

• jennm75
    jennm75 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Jenn. Trying to hold myself accountable and lose a lot of weight. My ticker now is only my 1st 10% goal. I have many many more pounds to go after that, but doing it in 10% increments makes it easier for me to handle without feeling overwhelmed.

I've lost 10.4 lbs since May 4th. I'm doing a mix of WW on my own at home, and just watching portion size and taking in more healthy foods.

Looking forward to being here!
  • troyjill44
    troyjill44 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome and congrats for taking such positive steps towards getting healthier! I did WW too, but actually have found this site more helpful. Hope MFP helps you reach your goals.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jen. It is great to add you to our group.

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats for taking such positive steps towards getting healthier! I did WW too, but actually have found this site more helpful. Hope MFP helps you reach your goals.

Hi, welcome!
    Yup, I've also done the Weight Watchers thing (SEVERAL times!), Overeaters O., Drs. diets, being hypnotised. YOU NAME IT, I've tried it! I would lose some, and then eventually, gain it all back, and THEN some! I really think that this site is the answer for me! Being able to see my totals each day, and NOT feeling like I'm being deprived of all the "goodies" in life has been soooooooo great for me!
    I'm losing almost every week, and am now feeling sooooooo much better about myself!
    The people here are all so very supportive, and I just thank my lucky stars every day that I was told about this site!
    IT REALLY WORKS!