Thank Goodness

Options
So this week at work as been so stressful and usually I would just induldge myself in food and sleep, I ,however, have surprised myself, I have been hitting the gym and work out extra hard. I think it helps my workouts having so much built up aggression. :laugh: Not only that but I have been eating a little under my calories and eating healthy, I am actually excited to work out! YAY! I'm just a little excited :blushing:

Thanks for listening! :flowerforyou: (or reading) :tongue:

Replies

• jamieerindesigns
    Options
    So this week at work as been so stressful and usually I would just induldge myself in food and sleep, I ,however, have surprised myself, I have been hitting the gym and work out extra hard. I think it helps my workouts having so much built up aggression. :laugh: Not only that but I have been eating a little under my calories and eating healthy, I am actually excited to work out! YAY! I'm just a little excited :blushing:

Thanks for listening! :flowerforyou: (or reading) :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! I think getting to that point is important in losing weight and keeping it off. Knowing that you can have other outlets (like exercise) when stressed as opposed to food is HUGE. I always look forward to my workouts, especially when I am stressed. I feel SO much better after! Gotta love those endorphins!!!