Who wants to help me?

Options
I love making pizza with my boys every Friday. I basicly estimated my slices to be around 150 calories but I really never truly calcuated every single detail I would shooot to stay under by a couple hundred calories on a friday and just say 3 clices at 150 is 450-500 cals and I was ok with that. But now I am greeedy!!!! I want a fourth SLICE!! And really I think I can becuase I make the pizza healthy.

Who wants to help me figure this out??? I can't find out much caloires ar ein a 1 lb pizza dough from Shoprite! I bet its on the lable! LOL but I don't have it

I will use homemade gravy my wife makes but the gravy is nothing and barely fooled with

Mozzerella-1 cup 320 cals butsplit 8 ways for each slice would be so maybe I got 1.5 cups 480 cals. 6 0 cal per slice for cheese
Dough???
Gravy??

I may put some toppings but most of hat I can calucate on the fly!

Where do I go to get the cals for shoprite dough ball?

Thanks
MF

Replies

• kitchenfairy
    Options
    I found the dough right here in the database...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/shoprite-pizza-dough-per-slice-723114

If the gravy is something your wife makes, you can get the ingredients and plug it in as your own recipe that way you can use it for any pizza you make.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I would call the store where you bought the dough and let them read it to you. I really would!! :0)
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    HA! I didn't see those posts before I posted mine.
  • cedder1
    cedder1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Instead of using dough, try the Flat-Outs. They are 100 caloires each for a whole one, this way you can put your toppings on these and save some calories
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Love the flat out! Bake it in the oven a bit firstto make it crispy and then pull out and top it with what you want then pop bake in the oven to melt it all. YUMMO! And the flat out is low carb-low calorie....gives more room for the goood toppings!
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I love this site. I am a one man marketing machine for this site.

I would use the flats but right now I am doing good I lost 20+ lbs and I am almost near my goal. I want real tastse and eal pizza and if I got the cals I got the cals.

It says 16 clices for that dough ball. Is that .5 lbs per pizza? splitting the ball into 2 pies?
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    1 lb dough all at SR is 8.5 servings @ 130 cals
    cut dough ball in half and your in business
    480 for cheese and 585 for dough
    1065 by 8 slices is 134 per slice

guess who's having 5 slices tonight?
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    Final post. It just feels wrong