Reebok Runtones (not the usual question)

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I have a pair, and my goodness they are THE most comfortable sneakers I've ever put on my feet. I don't notice any toning difference, and I don't really care, because they are like walking on pillows.

But my question is, has anyone had any experience with the balance "pods"on the bottom breaking? The one closest to the front of my foot is "flat". It's not uncomfortable, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to fix it, or if you think a shoe repair shop can do it? I think I dragged my foot when walking fast on concrete yesterday and tore it. :frown:

Replies

• karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    how long have you had them? ive heard of people getting them and going flat in like a weeks time! i think you can get them to give you a new pair if theyre not too old?
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have the easytones and they are so comfy to! I agree I don't know if they are toning but I like them! I read online you can take them back and they will give you a new pair if that happens.
  • toots99
    Options
    They're like two months old...I wear them to work out, and once in a while at work.
  • toots99
    Options
    I have the easytones and they are so comfy to! I agree I don't know if they are toning but I like them! I read online you can take them back and they will give you a new pair if that happens.

Do you know how I could do that? I mean, do they need to get sent to Reebok, or back to the store I bought them from? I have no receipts or anything anymore.
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i think youre out of luck without a receipt :[
  • toots99
    Options
    I think so too. :ohwell:

Anyone else have any ideas?