hi everyone

savy296
savy296 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hi my name is Savannah and I'm 24. I just signed up on this website so I 'm super excited to try this out and see where it goes. I've been trying to lose weight since I was a teenager but did all the wrong things to lose it. So I've decided to do it the healthy way. I'm also more than ever determined to lose the weight and become more healthy so that my husband and I can start a family someday soon :smile:

Replies

• savy296
    savy296 Posts: 2
    hi my name is Savannah and I'm 24. I just signed up on this website so I 'm super excited to try this out and see where it goes. I've been trying to lose weight since I was a teenager but did all the wrong things to lose it. So I've decided to do it the healthy way. I'm also more than ever determined to lose the weight and become more healthy so that my husband and I can start a family someday soon :smile:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou: We are glad you are here.
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    I can relate to you I have been big my entire life too. At my 14th birthday party in front of all my friends my Mother gave me a gift certifacate to Jenny Craig that was humiliating. But I have been working on mine since april of 2007 and i have lost 51 pounds total and I feel great I have 47 more pounds to go. But you can do it and like i tell my friends if you have a day when you say i can't do this just stop and think I want this for me. and start over with your next meal and you will succeed.

Good luck,
    Monica
This discussion has been closed.