Dead Fat

Options
edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
Someone on my friend's list posted this night. You have to watch this. Major wake up call.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ErmmTV#p/c/8BFF61B07BFFE851/0/Ajhi8hCajJQ

Replies

• rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    bump
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Gonna watch now :)
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is TERRIBLE and extremely motivating!! I was eating my oatmeal when I watched that, though, UGH!! That made me nauseous!!
  • dunckleeg
    Options
    omg, that is insane!! I am moving close to huntington, but on the ohio side!!!! That is insane that it is on the show!

WOW. Thanks for posting, all the stuff he was is real eye opener!!! I guess i never realized all this !!
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am watching it now - I hope people can use this as motivation to get healthy!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    will watch when i get home 2nite. THX! :smile:
  • edorice
    Options
    All the people that want to get liposuction, it doesn't remove visceral fat. That fat that is surrounding your organs. The first five pounds that you lose will not be off of your hips. Some of it will be removed from around your organs. That is why you may begin to "feel" better. Your heart, liver, and kidneys are saying THANK YOU!!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow... very eye opening... kinda makes me glad I carry the majority of my weight in my arms and thighs...
  • becomingsara
    Options
    BUMP - at work, can't watch now, but you did a great job of framing it for me (again) - that first few lbs is probably INNER fat...
  • Behavioral
    Options
    Wow...watched the first two. So sticking with my plan. That is majorly frightening!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Very intriguing and definitely an eye opener!
    I worry that my 5 year old eats too much junk, but she only weighs 39 lbs and lives an active lifestyle. Certainly not 144 lbs like 5 year old the doctor mentioned. That's the reality that we all could face if we don't change our behaviors.

On another note, the Bod Pod is GREAT!! Crossing my fingers that my Bod-Pod measurement in a few weeks give me drastically different results than what I measured in February!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this!!!
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Plan to watch it while I eat a healthy lunch. Thanks for sharing:)
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TrailerM
    TrailerM Posts: 17
    Options
    That was powerful. I had no idea that fat builds up around your organs like that.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! Very informative, and will make you think twice before eating too much of anything. The more I learn about nutrition and it's effects on the body, the less tempted I am to over indulge. The images in this video will stick with me. Thanks again!
  • edorice
    Options
    That was powerful. I had no idea that fat builds up around your organs like that.

I had no idea that it can literally suffocate the heart.
  • grumpyswife123
    Options
    bump
  • edorice
    Options
  • xonashwaox
    xonashwaox Posts: 108
    Options
    WOW! Just wow!!! Makes me happy to know that I have changed my life for the better and makes me want to even work out harder to reach my goals!