More NSV's!

Options
Tiggermummy
Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
I had a visit at work from a collegue that inspects some of what we do to make sure standards are maintained etc.
I used to work with her at a different location but we only get to bump into each other now and again. But she noticed the weight loss! It was great got to tell her all about MFP, maybe she will join herself which would be great.

Passing something across to my hubby last night, looked down at my arms - they have shape! - you can see the muscles at the top of my arms.....I have to move lots of heavy stuff around as part of work, so I wasn't expecting much as I am quite strong, but there is definatly some definition going on there. Now about the under part of my arm....

And I survived level 2 of shred, still don't think I will ever suceed in doing a full push up or a proper ab crunch, but I made it to the end without - dying, passing out or puking so all good.

Replies

• glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    Good for you!!!

I am with you I am not sure I will ever be able to do a full push up but I can do level 2 with dying..lol
    I have a few more days on level 2 then onto 3...OUCH..

Keep up the excellent work!!
  • chaparra81
    Options
    Awesome one day at a time we are getting healthier, stronger, and in the process slimming down. Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!