My mule begged me to drop some weight

Options
Hi! My name is Ronda. I'm a network engineer for a medical foundation during the day but at night I become, (play theatrical music here).....RONDAZON....Wilderness Guide!! Actually, it's not that exciting but it is truly fun. I have pack mules and horses and have the awesome opportunity to pack people into wilderness areas. Well, towards the end of last season, when I went to get aboard my saddle mule, he let out a groan you could hear two ridges over. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes as if to say, "Do I really have to pack your fat *kitten* out of here again? You really ought to walk chunky." I laid around all winter packed on a bunch more weight and got increasingly more and more depressed. Well, a week ago, I went out to get Radar and he just walked away. Basically, a mules way of saying "Forget it". Soooooo, here I am. And I mean it this time! I want 50 pounds of me GONE....for my health.....and Radar's. :)

Replies

• potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Animals are just so honest, that's why I love them. I have owned a few mules along the way and dearly loved them.

Good luck on your journey. It is good for you to know that someone (your mule) will be appreciative. I know my dogs like that I can walk farther and more comfortably.
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    LOL! You're so funny! Weight loss with humour is the best way to go!! Some people take themselves waaaaay too seriously, have fun!! But welcome! Glad you're here. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I'd be happy to encourage and I could always use more myself, too!! We can all do it together!