Liar liar your pants are on....

oh

ahaha

Laughing so bad at the flaming pant part

rofl
  • evseqvar
    evseqvar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to do that!!! But I had so many jeans I felt like I could give them to someone else instead...lol
  • blondie1121
    blondie1121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been making myself give away anything that doesn't fit me as soon as I shrink out of it. If I don't have my backup chub-drobe of clothing, it's going to make it impossible for me to do anything but keep losing!! Love the burning!!!!
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! Good for you with the burning of your jeans. And don't feel bad about it. I know exactly what you mean about certain parts being more worn than others. No one would want mine either. I wear/wore them to death!!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!!!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I am SOOO going to have to do that!! What a way to celebrate weight loss! I love it! WTG!!!!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats and what a great idea to burn those pesky jeans!
  • Mojave69
    Mojave69 Posts: 40
    Options
    Great photos of the ceremonial jeans burning! Well done!
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic idea think I might just have to do this also :)
  • AQHAShowgirl
    AQHAShowgirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! Good for you with the burning of your jeans. And don't feel bad about it. I know exactly what you mean about certain parts being more worn than others. No one would want mine either. I wear/wore them to death!!

Glad someone understands!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!