Motivation for the ladies and a treat for the men ;)

Options

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-02.jpg

Theres your motivation for women and a treat for the men.
    Aspire to look like that instead of settling.

A lot of men dont like that much muscles or short hair so mine is better!! (sticking out tongue)

While I do agree that she might be too cut for some men (I think she's hot, but whatever)... I must say that I get a lot of guys lovin my short hair.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-02.jpg

A lot of men dont like that much muscles or short hair so mine is better!! (sticking out tongue)

Right now I have the two of you about even because she is holding a football. :tongue:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    great reminder!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-02.jpg

While I do agree that she might be too cut for some men (I think she's hot, but whatever)... I must say that I get a lot of guys lovin my short hair.

Shhhh he doesnt know that!! :laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Zachybaby I freakin' love your profile picture...lol as for the super hot blonde with the football...yeah I can only dream, but my man likes the curves too, and it doesn't matter what my hair looks like...i prefer it short and sexy but it's harder to maintain. If it was my job to work out and depend on my body for a pay cheque, then yeah it's motivation...unfortunetly my job is to keep land surveyor's safe and off WCB, my body has nothing to do with it..so i'm going to lose my chub, gain some muscle, and maybe one day be happy with my body...there's motivation for ya.
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Before I put the link in the bar, I already knew it was Bon Bon! LOL! I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I don't think it's settling, my hubby loves curves dislikes muscular women :) Toning is ok but not being too buff. Thanks for posting :)
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

To each their own. I prefer really in shape girls. Other guys like em thick. I just don't believe it's motivational for people to settle for being overweight.
    I don't post a frat boy to "motivate" my friends to settle for a beer gut. I'd post a bodybuilder to motivate them to try harder.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    My bf doesnt like too thin. I got some thighs that I dont prefer but my life was threatened by my bf when I said I was going to loose them (lmao joking obviously).... I am half Mexican so I am not settling I am working with what I was given! Genes have a lot to do with body type and you have to work with it in my opinion.
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    I agree with working with what you've got.
    And I like thighs as long as they have some muscles in there and aren't jiggly haha.

Everyone has a different body type so i get what you're saying. I've always been small so I've gotta work with that.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-02.jpg

Alot of women pull of short hair quite well! And this is one example!
  • bmontgomery87
    Options

Agreed. Would marry this chick on the spot.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-02.jpg

Oh yeah.. she is totally hot, but I am afraid she would kick my @$$ if I got out of line. Never date or marry a women who can beat you in a fair fight. that waht my dad use to say. lol.

I think cuves are just as sexy as muscles. It's more attitude than looks, for me.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    salma_hayek_gallery_15.jpg

Now this is much better than the blonde!!

Grrrr the pic didnt work!! Help please :(
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

She is definitely hot. I just copied the link into my browser.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options

She is definitely hot. I just copied the link into my browser.

How do I get it to show up like the other pic?
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    Sorry, I don't know the trick. :(
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    It worked but you can only see the body lol well that was the point anyways I guess lol
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    salma_hayek_gallery_15-1.jpg
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I really don't think it's settling when it's your goal. With that mentality why "settle" with 10% body fat? Why not push your body to be totally dehydrated with rippling muscles that lock up on you when you flex and go for 2% body fat??

It's all about what makes someone happy and feel good in their own skin. Who cares what OTHER people thinks in sexy?? Almost every man in the world will agree confidence is sexy.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-02.jpg

Agree with Urbinachick. Hers is better.