just starting.... from fl

kandib38
kandib38 Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi My name is kandi and I am just starting.... I need to lose 50 pounds. I dont know how i got to this weight. I need help... :-) my food intake is ridiculous..... just in my cup of coffee this morning i went over my goal sugar..... ugh... talk about a lifestyle change.... I am addicted to sugar. Mcdonalds sweet WAS my drink of choice until i saw that it has 69gms of sugar!!! no wonder it tastes so good.... Time to learn how to eat..... :-)

Replies

• janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Good luck ... I hope you find what you need here. Feel free to add me if you need friends. I am down 19 pounds, 81 to go.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    im from Florida too! 19lbs down 2ounces from 20...feel free to add me if you want. good luck on your journey!
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Good luck!
  • kandib38
    kandib38 Posts: 3
    Thanks for all the support! :-)
  • KristaPFT
    KristaPFT Posts: 63
    Welcome! I live in Fl as well. You will love this site! :glasses:
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Greeting from Fort Laudy, FL
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Welcome to MFP Kandi you will love tis site and it sounds like you are off to a great start please feel free to add me as a friend and I look forward to your success!
  • GGut
    GGut Posts: 94 Member
    Hello! i lived in FL for 4 years.... im trying to get back down at the end of this month. anyway, welcome!
  • Welcome! I am a beginner too, feel free to add me as a friend. May be we can help each other through the ups and downs of getting away from the sugar :)
This discussion has been closed.