Hello everyone!

Options
Hi, I'm Alyssa. I am an artist, writer, and I love to learn. I am universally interested in all subjects of learning. I am Italian and speak it pretty well. I'm 18 and I want to be healthy. Even though I am not overweight, I want to lose the 10 or so pounds I gained. Primarily though, I want to build back the strength and flexibility I had when I was a cheerleader a couple years ago. Hopefully I'll take some gymnastics classes or join a cheer team eventually. Also, I want to eat healthy. It's not that I am crazily counting calories or anything, but I used to eat huge bowls of ice cream almost everyday and sometimes eat really unhealthy cereal as a snack. I'm a week into eating healthy and a week into my 5 day/week workout routine. I joined this website to keep track of my food and exercise. This website really helps me make sure I am eating enough. I do not want to develop an eating disorder unknowingly, because someone very close to me went through a disorder. So, I just wanted to say hi or see if anyone wants to exchange tips about good exercises or food. Good luck everybody!